Changing Your Address

How To Change Your Address With USPS

John Egan
Moving a household can seem like a never-ending project. It comes with a mile-long to-do list. Fortunately, there are some tasks on your list that are a breeze to accomplish and check off. One of those is changing your address with the U.S. Postal Service.

To be sure your mail is forwarded from your old address to your new home, you’ll need to fill out a change of address form with USPS. There are several ways to file your change of address; let’s walk through the process.
Movers unloading furniture — Moving & Storage in Overland, MO

How do I get the form?

Verification fee

When should I fill out the form?

How do I fill out my change of address form?

Tell service providers